Coronavirus Shipping Carrier Status Update
Due to the global Coronavirus pandemic crisis, all shipping carriers are no longer guaranteeing delivery and/or suspending operations in some areas.
Please review the carriers statuses below. Remember that ALL LeatherTyke Products are handcrafted at the time they are ordered. Therefore the earliest most orders will even ship is approximately 48 hours after order is placed.
Thank you for your orders. Your understanding and patience in this unprecedented times is appreciated!
Thank you for supporting small business during this difficult time!
Canada Post has the following changes to their service:
- Proof-of-age verification and required signatures are limited to post-office pickups.
- On-time guarantees are suspended.
- Shipments to many countries are currently not being accepted.
For more information, refer to Canada Post's news releases.
For more information about service disruptions, refer to Canada Post's daily service alerts.
DHL has the following changes to their service:
- Certain countries are experiencing a temporary service disruption.
For more information about DHL service disruptions, refer to DHL's COVID-19 updates.
UPS has the following changes to their service:
- UPS is experiencing service disruptions in certain countries.
- As of March 26, 2020, the UPS service guarantee is suspended for all shipments from any origin and to any destination.
- As of March 24, 2020, the UPS service guarantee is suspended for all US-origin shipments (domestic and international) at any service level.
For more information about which countries are affected by service disruptions, refer to UPS's Critical Developments.
For UPS's service alerts, refer to UPS's service alerts.
USPS has the following changes to their service:
- Some USPS post offices are closed.
- USPS is not shipping to certain countries.
- There are delays in USPS mail and package deliveries to and from certain countries.
- As of February 10, 2020, there is a temporary suspension of the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined for China and Hong Kong SAR China.
For more information about any USPS service disruptions to businesses, refer to USPS® Coronavirus Updates for Business Customers.
For more information about USPS post office closures, refer to USPS Business mailers service disruptions.
For more information about which countries USPS is no longer shipping to, refer to USPS's international service disruptions.
For more information on USPS's latest announcements, refer to USPS's official statements.